Reading Group: Designing Data-Intensive Applications — Session #9
Oct. 12, 2022, 7 p.m.
Do you want to read Designing Data-Intensive Applications but you never find the time? Us too! Join us in reading session where we choose a chapter, read it, and then discuss it!
Feel free to attend with your copy of Designing Data-Intensive Applications in either virtual or dead trees format and let's read it at the same time.
This session we’ll read Chapter 11: Stream Processing.
- Read first part of the chapter for 20 min (silently, each one by themselves)
- Discuss what we just read
- Read second part of the chapter and discuss
Feel free to come at 6:30pm to order food or just chill at the space! We’ll have snacks as well :)
About the book
Designing Data-Intensive Applications is a recent classic. Written by Martin Kleppmann, it's considered one of the must-read books for software engineers working on the web/cloud/distributed domain.
- Book website: https://dataintensive.net/
- Get book from: https://dataintensive.net/buy.html
We'll meet at SPACE4 in Finsbury Park.
- Address: 113-115 Fonthill Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 3HH
- Date: Wed, October 12th, 2022
- Time: 7pm