Reading Group: Designing Data-Intensive Applications — Session #6
Do you want to read Designing Data-Intensive Applications but you never find the time? Us too! Join us in reading session where we choose a chapter, read it, and then discuss it!
Feel free to attend with your copy of Designing Data-Intensive Applications in either virtual or dead trees format and let's read it at the same time.
- Choose a chapter from the book Designing Data-Intensive Applications
- Read chapter for 20 min (silently, each one by themselves)
- Discuss on what we just read
- Choose a second chapter from the book and read and discuss
- Enjoy food and/or drinks (this op runs on a process parallel to the above)
Feel free to come at 6:30pm to order food or just chill at the space!
About the book
Designing Data-Intensive Applications is a recent classic. Written by Martin Kleppmann, it's considered one of the must-read books for software engineers working on the web/cloud/distributed domain.
We'll meet at SPACE4 in Finsbury Park.
- Address: 113-115 Fonthill Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 3HH
- Date: Tue, June 14th, 2022
- Time: 7pm