Reading Group: Designing Data-Intensive Applications — Session #2
March 22, 2022, 7 p.m.
After the relative success of our first reading group, we're doing a second session.
Feel free to attend with your copy of Designing Data-Intensive Applications in either virtual or dead trees format and let's read it at the same time.
- Introduce ourselves!
- Choose a chapter from the book Designing Data-Intensive Applications
- Read chapter for 25 min (silently, each one by themselves)
- Discuss on what we just read
- Choose a second chapter from the book and read and discuss
- Go for food and/or drinks somewhere nearby
About the book
Designing Data-Intensive Applications is a recent classic. Written by Martin Kleppmann, it's considered one of the must-read books for software engineers working on the web/cloud/distributed domain.
- Book website: https://dataintensive.net/
- Get book from: https://dataintensive.net/buy.html
We'll meet at SPACE4 in Finsbury Park.
- Address: 113-115 Fonthill Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 3HH
- Date: Tue, Mar 22nd, 2022
- Time: 7pm
One can RSVP on Meetup.