Hack Night: Polis + Open Source — Session #4
Do you want to work on open source but never find the time? Us too! Join us in an open source hack night. Bring your own projects or choose one of these that we will be working on:
- decidim, a participatory democracy framework, built with Ruby and Rails.
- healthsites, a framework for capturing, publishing and sharing critical health and sanitation related data. It's built with Python and Django.
The plan for this event:
Improve the code for one of these applications. Fix a bug or implement a small feature.
- Scan through the above projects and their issues and figure out what to work on more specifically.
- This event is for people who feel comfortable coding on their own.
- We are not familiar with these projects! We’ll be figuring it out as we go along with you.
- High quality snacks and drinks as always!
- Attendees are expected to come with their own laptops. High quality AC electricity provided (as always).
If you’re interested in contributing but not able to attend, we will also be online in our Discord group. Hope to see some people there as well!
We’ll meet at Newspeak House in Shoreditch.
- Address: 133 Bethnal Green Rd, London E2 7DG
- Date: Tue June 7th, 2022
- Time: 6pm